Barcode Creator for Crystal Reports Generate Code 11
- Easily insert and print Code 11 barcodes in Crystal Report in ASP.NET and .NET WinForms applications
- Easy to redistribute the Crystal Reports report with the embedded Code 11 barcode objects.
- C# and VB.NET sample code are available for creating Code 11 barcode in Crystal Reports .NET
- Export Code 11 barcode with Crystal Report Viewer to PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
- Compatible with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Display Code 11 barcode images on Crystal Reports in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Generate Code 11 barcode in multiple image formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF
- Data-Binding support by using the barcode generating SDK for Crystal Reports
- Complete C# and Visual Basic .NET source code are available with the perpetual license being purchased
Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Report control is an advanced .NET barcode DLL that can be easily integrated into Crystal Reports projects to automate Code 11 barcode generation. This barcode .NET library help Crystal Reports .NET developers add barcode creation functionalities into the Crystal Reports applications and get custom Code 11 barcode images. Various barcode property options are available for changing the barcode height, barcode width, X-dimension, margins and etc. as requirements for generated Code 11 images.
Code 11 Barcode Control for .NET Crystal Report:
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
- Windows Application (design-time and runtime support)
Code 11 Generator for Crystal Report .NET - Code 11 Information
Code 11, a.k.a., Code11, USD-8, USD8, is a linear, non-self-checking and numeric-only symbology and can encode variable length string of numeric digits. It is primarily used for labeling telecommunications.
Code 11 barcode generator for Crystal Report encodes:
- Numeric digits: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Symbols: Dash(-)
Code 11 Barcode .NET SDK for Crystal Report - Code 11 Generation
To integrate the .NET barcode control into Crystal Report and create Code 11, the below prerequisites is necessary:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Avapose.Barcode for .NET Winforms or Avapose.Barcode for ASP.NET
Integrate .NET Barcode Generator into Crystal Report for .NET projects
- Download the package Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Reports and unzip it;
- Open the created Crystal Reports project in Visual Studio, and then choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window and click "OK".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET" in the popped up "Data" form. After click "next" button, you could see the "Connection" form. Navigate to the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package and click "Finish" button.
- Add table "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next". In following "Fields" form, add all three columns available to "Customer" fields, and Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- Switch to .NET project solution explorer, and then add "Avapose.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
Create Code 11 Barcodes using .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Report
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form to enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the sample code below into the method Form1_Load and using the namespace "Avapose.linearbarcode".
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Reporting Service.
- Crystal Report with barcode images could be exported as PDF, Word, Excel or rich text formats.
Related Code 11 Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following Code 11 barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: