Barcode Creator for Crystal Reports Generate Planet
- Easily insert and print USPS PLANET barcodes in Crystal Report in ASP.NET and .NET WinForms applications
- Export Planet barcode with Crystal Report Viewer to PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
- Compatible with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Easy to redistribute the Crystal Reports report with the embedded USPS PLANET barcode objects
- Data-Binding support by using the barcode generating SDK for Crystal Reports
- C# and VB.NET sample code are available for creating Planet barcode in Crystal Reports .NET
- Display USPS PLANET barcode images on Crystal Reports in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Generate USPS PLANET barcode in multiple image formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF
- Complete C# and Visual Basic .NET source code are available with the perpetual license being purchased
Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Report control is an advanced .NET barcode DLL that can be easily integrated into Crystal Reports projects to automate USPS PLANET barcode generation. This barcode .NET library help Crystal Reports .NET developers add barcode creation functionalities into the Crystal Reports applications and get custom USPS PLANET barcode images. Various barcode property options are available for changing the barcode height, barcode width, X-dimension, margins and etc. as requirements for generated Planet images.
USPS PLANET Barcode Control for .NET Crystal Report:
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
- Windows Application (design-time and runtime support)
USPS PLANET Generator for Crystal Report .NET - Planet Information
USPS PLANET is also known as: USPS PLANET, USPS Confirm Service Barcode, Postal Alpha Numeric Encoding Technique.
Planet barcode generator for Crystal Report encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Valid data length: 11 digits or 13 digits, excluding the check digit
Planet Barcode .NET SDK for Crystal Report - Planet Generation
To integrate the .NET barcode control into Crystal Report and create USPS PLANET, the below prerequisites is necessary:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Avapose.Barcode for .NET Winforms or Avapose.Barcode for ASP.NET
Integrate .NET Barcode Generator into Crystal Report for .NET projects
- Download the package Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Reports and unzip it;
- Open the created Crystal Reports project in Visual Studio, and then choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window and click "OK".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET" in the popped up "Data" form. After click "next" button, you could see the "Connection" form. Navigate to the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package and click "Finish" button.
- Add table "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next". In following "Fields" form, add all three columns available to "Customer" fields, and Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- Switch to .NET project solution explorer, and then add "Avapose.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
Related USPS PLANET Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following USPS PLANET barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: