Barcode Creator for Crystal Reports Create Leitcode
- Compatible with Crystal Reports for Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Easy to redistribute the Crystal Reports report with the embedded DHL Leitcode barcode objects.
- Display Deutsche Post Leitcode barcode images on Crystal Reports in 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees
- Easily insert and print Deutsche Post Leitcode barcodes in Crystal Report in ASP.NET and .NET WinForms applications
- C# and VB.NET sample code are available for creating Leitcode barcode in Crystal Reports .NET
- Data-Binding support by using the barcode generating SDK for Crystal Reports
- Export Leitcode barcode with Crystal Report Viewer to PDF, Word, Excel and rich text formats
- Generate Leitcode barcode in multiple image formats like PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF
- Complete C# and Visual Basic .NET source code are available with the perpetual license being purchased
Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Report control is an advanced .NET barcode DLL that can be easily integrated into Crystal Reports projects to automate Leitcode barcode generation. This barcode .NET library help Crystal Reports .NET developers add barcode creation functionalities into the Crystal Reports applications and get custom Leitcode barcode images. Various barcode property options are available for changing the barcode height, barcode width, X-dimension, margins and etc. as requirements for generated Leitcode images.
Leitcode Barcode Control for .NET Crystal Report:
- Class Library (runtime support)
- Console Application (runtime support)
- Windows Service (runtime support)
- Windows Application (design-time and runtime support)
Leitcode Generator for Crystal Report .NET - Leitcode Information
Leitcode is also known as Deutsche Post Leitcode or DHL Leitcode. It is an implementation of Interleaved 2 of 5 used by Deutsche Post AG (DHL) for mail routing.
Leitcode barcode generator for Crystal Report encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- A fixed data length of 13 digits, exclusive the check digit
Leitcode Barcode .NET SDK for Crystal Report - Leitcode Generation
To integrate the .NET barcode control into Crystal Report and create Leitcode, the below prerequisites is necessary:
- Operating Systems: Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/7/8, Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Avapose.Barcode for .NET Winforms or Avapose.Barcode for ASP.NET
Integrate .NET Barcode Generator into Crystal Report for .NET projects
- Download the package Avapose.Barcode for Crystal Reports and unzip it;
- Open the created Crystal Reports project in Visual Studio, and then choose "Standard" in the "Using the Report Wizard" window and click "OK".
- Expand "Create New Connection" and "ADO.NET" in the popped up "Data" form. After click "next" button, you could see the "Connection" form. Navigate to the "CustomerDataSet.xsd" in the downloaded package and click "Finish" button.
- Add table "Customer" as selected tables in the "Data" form and click "Next". In following "Fields" form, add all three columns available to "Customer" fields, and Click "Finish".
- In CrystalReport1.rpt, drag and drop field "Barcode" to the report Section 3 (Details).
- Switch to .NET project solution explorer, and then add "Avapose.Barcode.WinForms.dll" to your project reference.
Create Leitcode Barcodes using .NET Barcode Control for Crystal Report
- Open your Form1.cs in Design view, and then double click the form to enter Form1.cs.
- Copy the sample code below into the method Form1_Load and using the namespace "Avapose.linearbarcode".
- Run the report. Barcode images will be displayed on the Reporting Service.
- Crystal Report with barcode images could be exported as PDF, Word, Excel or rich text formats.
Related Deutsche Post Leitcode DHL Integration & Generation Information
The following Deutsche Post Leitcode DHL barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: