2D Barcode Library SDK / DLL for ASP.NET
- Create 2D barcode images in class library, Windows Forms application and console application
- Add QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcodes easily in ASP.NET applications
- Compatible with reporting scenarios such as Crystal Report and Reporting Service for .NET
- Generate highly ISO compliant QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcodes
- Allow Drag-and-drop implementation & class implementation
- Source code & perpetual license provided in purchased version
- Fully written in Visual Basic .NET & C# .NET
- Flexible options include customization of barcode height, size, resolution, width, margins etc.
Avapose.Barcode for ASP.NET control & dll provides a full solution for inserting QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcode images into ASP.NET applications. This control helps you display high quality 2D barcodes on most popular web browsers which support PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF formats. Free trial package and C# & VB .NET sample codes are provided.
Barcode Generator Control for ASP.NET - Matrix/2D Barcodes
||QR Code: QR Code is a very efficient barcode which was designed in 1994. It could encode numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary, Kanji in a small area. QR Code could be scanned with smart phones with proper scanner.
Barcode resolution of QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 could be adjusted to print accurate barcodes for low-resolution such as Zebra Thermal transfer barcode printers and high-resolution printers.
||Data Matrix:Data Matrix is a high-density 2D barcode symbology which encodes characters, numbers, text and actual bytes. It is composed of black and white modules in either square or rectangular shape. Data Matrix was defined by ISO/IEC 16022:2006.
2D barcode component for ASP.NET is fully integrated with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and greater version & Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
||PDF 417:PDF417 is a stacked, countinous, 2D symbology which was invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991. "417" indicates that each pattern of PDF 417 is 17 units long, and contains 4 bars (dark) and 4 spaces (light). It is widely used in transportation and identification industries.
High quality 2D barcodes could be created by writing VB & C# codes or by changing contents on the dynamic URL. Complete solution to insert 2D barcodes in web applications.