2D Barcode Library SDK / DLL for VB.NET
- Easily generate QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcode images in VB.NET applications
- Support barcode creation in class library, Windows Forms application and console application
- Create & print 2D barcode images in PNG, BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF formats
- Compatible with reporting scenarios such as Crystal Report and Reporting Service for .NET
- Flexible options include customization of barcode height, size, resolution, width, angle etc.
- Support drag-and-drop implementation & VB.NET class implementation
- Visual Basic .NET source code provided in purchased version
- Fully written in Visual Basic .NET and the sourc code is provided
Avapose.Barcode for .NET DLL provides a full solution for creating QR Code, Data Matrix and PDF 417 barcode images into VB.NET applications. With this .NET barcode component, extremely accurate 2D barcodes based on latest ISO standards could be easily created with high quality. 2D barcodes generation and printing capabilities could be inserted into Windows Forms in a reliable manner.
.NET Barcode Control for WinForms - 2D Barcodes
||QR Code:QR Code is a very efficient barcode which was designed in 1994. QR Code could encode numeric, alphanumeric, byte/binary, Kanji etc. in a small area. When encoding same data with Code 39 and QR Code, Code 39 will be around 30 times larger than QR Code. QR Code is applicable with smart phones include iPhone, Android and Windows 7 Phones etc.
.NET class library barcode image resolution could be customized to print extremely accurate barcodes for low-resolution such as Zebra Thermal transfer barcode printers and high-resolution printers scanning.
||Data Matrix:Data Matrix is a two-dimensional barcode symbology which was designed in 1989. It is composed of array of black and white bars in the shape of square or rectangular pattern. Due to its large capacity in small space, Data Matrix is widely used for labeling small containers and pharmaceutical products. Data Matrix is based on the ISO/IEC 16022:2006.
2D barcode component DLL / SDK is fully integrated with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 and greater version & Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010.
||PDF 417:PDF417 is a countinous, 2D symbology which was invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991. 417 indicates that each pattern of PDF 417 is 17 units long, and contains 4 bars (dark) and 4 spaces (light). It is composed of 3 to 90 linear rows of stacked codewords. PDF 417 is widely used in the transport industry.
.NET barcode control & dll is a 100% managed code product created in Visual Basic .NET with strong name signatures. High quality barcode 2D barcodes could be created by written VB codes easily without being loaded on the form.