Data Matrix Barcode Generation in Microsoft Word
- Automate Data Matrix generating & printing in Microsoft 2007 and 2010
- Easy-to-use plug-in & insert single barcode or barcode labels into Word document with simple clicks
- Created Data Matrix is pre-configured according to ISO / IEC 16022
- Encode mail merge fields directly in the barcode
- 30 formats range from 10X10 to 144X144 in square shape and 8X18 to 16X48 to form a rectangular Data Matrix
- Support barcode generation on Microsoft Word 2007 & 2010
- Create high quality barcode images to the extent and can be printed with all printers
- Modify margins, data modes, resolution, X-dimension, height properties easily on "Barcode Settings" panel
Data Matrix Word Add-in is a visual barcode designer which integrates seamlessly into Word for automating barcode generation purpose on Word 2007 and 2010. The barcode Add-in stays on the Word document and could be easily utilized by choosing "Add-Ins" tab. This barcode plug-in may be used royalty free with a developer license.
Barcode Generator for Word 2007 and 2010 â Data Matrix Information
Data Matrix, defined by ISO / IEC 16022, is a high-density 2D matrix barcode symbology. Data Matrix symbols are rectangular or square in shape and are composed of "cells". It is used for marking small electronic components, logistics packages, pharmaceutical items etc due to its high density.
Data Matrix Word Add-in encodes:
- Standard ASCII values 0-127
- Extended ASCII values 128-225
Barcode Plug-in for Microsoft Word â Data Matrix Generation
Avapose.Barcode for Word performs well in computers running:
- Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Windows Installer 3.1
- .NET Framework 3.5 sp1
Insert Data Matrix Barcode Images in Word 2007 and 2010
- Download Avapose.Barcode for Word and unzip it.
- Make sure you close all the Office programs and Run the Setup file. Then click "next" button to complete the installation process.
- Open the Word document, move to "Add-Ins" tab to insert barcode images.
Mailings Creation in Microsoft Word Using Word Add-In
- Activate the "Mailings" tab on the panel in Word document.
- Select the recipient list in the "Mailings" tab (create the list if it is not existed).
- Switch to the setting panel on the right side of the Word, then choose barcode type and input data you need.
- After the barcode generation, you just need to click "Finish & Merge" in the "Mailings" tab for testing.
Create Barcode Label in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Activate the "Mailings" tab on the panel and select the "Labels" in order to create single or bulk of identical labels by choosing "Product number" option.
- Create or just select the recipient list in the "Mailings" tab
- Choose barcode type then input encoded data.
- Create label in the first cell of the Word by clicking "Insert Barcode", and then click "Insert Merge Field".
- Click "Update Labels" in the Mailings tab to make bulk of identical labels in word document.
- Click "Finish & Merge" button to complete the barcode label creation.
Related Data Matrix Products & Information
The following Data Matrix products and Data Matrix barcode creating information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: