Interleaved 2 of 5 Barcode Generation on Word
- All barcodes are freely customizable by setting size options, graphic properties, etc
- Generate Interleaved 2 of 5 straightforward on Word documents with simple clicks
- Human-readable interpretation may be disabled for other applications
- Output Interleaved 2 of 5 barcodes on all printers without any hardware extensions
- Accurate Interleaved 2 of 5 creation for Mail-Merge on Word support
- Flexible barcode sizing options allows any changes to Interleaved 2 of 5 on Word
- Provide high usability and maximum convenience for Interleaved 2 of 5 creation on Word
- No extra barcode fonts are required for Interleaved 2 of 5 creation on Word document
Word Interleaved 2 of 5 Add-In is a barcode generator of Interleaved 2 of 5 specifically developed for Word documents. Complete barcode features are included in an intuitive barcode setting panel. With this add-in, high quality barcode images can be simply created and inserted on Word documents, which are all pre-configured and conforming to the related industry standards.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Add-In for Word - Interleaved 2 of 5 Information
Interleaved 2 of 5 is a higher-density numeric symbology based upon the Standard 2 of 5 symbology. It is used primarily in the distribution and warehouse industry. Interleaved 2 of 5 is similar to Standard 2 of 5 in the sense that it may include an optional modulo 10 check digit; however, it is different from Standard 2 of 5 in the sense that it encodes data in the width of both the bars and spaces while Standard 2 of 5 only encodes information in the width of the bars.
Interleaved 2 of 5 Valid Encoding Characters:
Interleaved 2 of 5 Add-In for Word - Interleaved 2 of 5 Generation
Interleaved 2 of 5 Add-In for Word allows easy implementation of creating a single barcode on word document, integrating bar-coding with Mail-Merge and generating barcode labels. Detailed information will be shown as below:
Before implementing Interleaved 2 of 5 Add-In for Word, you need to install:
- Microsoft Office 2007 PIA
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Installer 3.1
- VSTO 3.0 Runtime SP1
- Avapose.Barcode for Word
Insert a Single Interleaved 2 of 5 on Word Document
- Open your target Word document and click "Create Barcode" under "Add-Ins" tab to activate Word Barcode Add-In. A barcode setting panel pops up immediately for implementation;
- Move your mouse cursor to the target position of Word document;
- Implement barcode setting panel by selecting "INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5" in the "barcode type" pull-down list;
- Input the data to be encoded in the "data" box;
- Set the properties that are required like bar width and height, image width and height, margins, bar alignment, orientation, etc;
- Click "Generate" to place the target barcode image in the target position of Word.
If there is some requirement to customize the generated barcode, please select it and adjust the needed parameters in the setting panel. After that, click "Update". Alternatively, you can remove the barcode by clicking "Delete" button and generate a new one.
Generate Interleaved 2 of 5 in Mail-Merge for Word
- Open the target Word document and activate Word Barcode Add-In;
- Switch to "Mailings" tab in the menu bar and click "Select Recipients";
- Type a new list or use an existing one by selecting related option in the pull-down list;
- Implement the barcode setting panel by selecting barcode type of "INTERLEAVED 2 OF 5", inputting data to be encoded and adjusting the needed parameters;
- Click "Generate" to insert the target barcode to the main document;
- Switch back to "Mailings" tab and click "Finish & Merge". After that, you may:
- Merge to new document to edit individual documents.
- Print out or scan the barcodes to verify whether the data is encoded correctly.
- Send email messages directly.
Create Interleaved 2 of 5 Labels for Word
- Open the target Word document and activate Barcode Add-In for Word;
- Switch to "Mailings" tab and click "Labels" in the pull-down list of "Start Mail Merge";
- Select the style of the table in the pop-up window and click "OK";
- Implement barcode setting panel to insert a Interleaved 2 of 5 to the first label;
- Click "Update Labels" and all the rest labels are automatically filled with the same barcode;
- Click "Finish & Merge" at last.