UPC-E Barcode Generator for MS Word
- Office add-in tool for MS Word 2007 and 2010
- Draw linear barcode UPC-E in Word documents
- Easy to use Word add-in with easy installation
- Include auto check digit calculation function
- Increase white margins around UPC-E for better readability
- Print 2 and 5 digits supplement barcode
- Offer royalty free license with the purchase license
- Provide technical support to purchasers
UPC-E Word Add-In could generate UPC-E with the highest possible quality. The installed UPC-E Word Add-In shows the Ribbon of Word. Word users could also add it to Quick Access Toolbar. Thus, users are able to generator UPC-E at anytime in any Word document.
UPC-E Add-In for Word - UPC-E Information
UPC-E is the most compact version of EAN/UPC barcodes. It is also confirmed to use by the GS1 organization. Each UPC-E encodes 8 digits, including one check digit and one UPC-E number system.
UPC-E Valid data:
- Numeric characters: 0-9
- 13 digits only, including the check digit
UPC-E Add-In for Word - UPC-E Generation
Before generating UPC-E in Word, please make sure the following programs installed:
- Microsoft Office 2007 PIA
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Installer 3.1
- VSTO 3.0 Runtime SP1
- Avapose.Barcode for Word
UPC-E Word Add-in Installation
- Close all the opening Word document;
- Double-click to run the "setup.exe" file in the Word Barcode Add-in package;
- When the "Microsoft Office Customization Installer" popped up, follow the installer, and click "finish";
- Open a new Word document, the barcode add-in appears in the Add-Ins tab. If not, open the "Trust Center Setting" in "Word Option", disable all Application Add-ins, turn to "Add Ins", select COM Add ins, click "Go", then add "Avapose Word Add-in" to Word.
Generate Barcode in Mail-Merge for Word
- Open a Word document as the main document for merge mails;
- Right-click to "Mailings" tab in the Ribbon, click "Select Recipients", and create a new list or use an existing one as the recipients list for the merge mails;
- Activate Word Barcode Add-In by clicking the Avapose Barcode Add-in in the Add-Ins tab;
- In the barcode setting panel, select barcode type as "0123456", and input data to be encoded;
- Right-click "Generate" to insert the customized barcode into the main document;
- Click "Finish & Merge" in the "Mailings".
Create UPC-E Labels for Word
- Open a Word document and activate Barcode Add-In for Word;
- Right-click the "Mailings" tab, then pull-down "Start Mail Merge" list to select "Labels";
- When the Label Option dialogue popped up, select the style of the table, and click "OK";
- Right-click "Generate" to add the customized barcode into the first label;
- Click "Update Labels" then all the rest labels will be filled with the barcode;
- Click "Finish & Merge" at last.