ITF-14 Barcode Generation in Microsoft Word
- Create high quality ITF-14 barcode images in Microsoft 2007 and 2010
- Stay embedded on Word document and easy to be utilized by choosing "Add-Ins" tab
- Complete guideline provided and special barcode know-how is not required
- Support bearer bar of ITF-14 to enhance reading reliability
- Encode mail merge fields directly in the ITF-14 barcode symbology
- Create high and low resolution barcode images that can be printed with all printers
- 0, 90, 180 and 270 degrees rotate options provided for barcodes that to be printed in a specific orientation
- Easy-to-use Add-in & installation complete by few mouse clicks
Avapose.Barcode for Word is an advanced visual barcode designer that helps you insert accurate single barcode or barcode labels in Word document. This barcode Add-in could be used royalty free with a developer license. High quality barcode images could be generated by simple clicks in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010.
Barcode Generator for Word 2007 and 2010 - ITF-14 Information
ITF-14 is a continuous, bidirectionally decodable, self-checking barcode symbology. ITF-14 is a linear barcode employs GS1 implementation of an Interleaved 2 of 5 bar code to encode Global Trade Item Number. ITF-14 will be the right choice for carrying GTIN on a corrugated carton.
ITF-14 Word Add-in encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Barcode Plug-in for Microsoft Word - ITF-14 Generation
Avapose.Barcode for Word performs well in computers running:
- Avapose.Barcode for Word performs well in computers running:
- Operating Systems such as Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Windows Installer 3.1
- .NET Framework 3.5 sp1
Implement Barcode Add-In for Crystal Report into Visual Studio
- Download Avapose.Barcode for Word and unzip it.
- Make sure you close all the Office programs and Run the Setup file. Then click "next" button to complete the installation process.
- Open the Word document, move to "Add-Ins" tab to insert barcode images.
Mailings Creation in Microsoft Word Using Word Add-In
- Activate the "Mailings" tab on the panel in Word document.
- Select the recipient list in the "Mailings" tab (create the list if it is not existed).
- Switch to the setting panel on the right side of the Word, then choose barcode type and input data you need.
- After the barcode generation, you just need to click "Finish & Merge" in the "Mailings" tab for testing.
Create Barcode Label in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010
- Activate the "Mailings" tab on the panel and select the "Labels" in order to create single or bulk of identical labels by choosing "Product number" option.
- Create or just select the recipient list in the "Mailings" tab
- Choose barcode type then input encoded data.
- Create label in the first cell of the Word by clicking "Insert Barcode", and then click "Insert Merge Field".
- Click "Update Labels" in the Mailings tab to make bulk of identical labels in word document.
- Click "Finish & Merge" button to complete the barcode label creation.