2D Barcode Generator for Reporting Services
- Robust control library that generates two-dimensional barcodes images
- Support QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417 barcode symbologies
- Compatible with the latest symbology ISO standards
- Written in managed code in C# with strong named and digitally signed assemblies
- Easy to install in SSRS reports with X-copy Deployment
- Integrate with C# .NET and VB .NET
- Support .NET 2.0 and later version
- Provide royalty-free and perpetual license
2D Barcode Generator Control for Reporting Services is a compact tool package which encapsulates barcode generator class for QR Code, Data Matrix, and PDF-417. It allows you to integrate multidimensional barcodes into Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports. In this walkthrough, you will know more about the encoding and printing of 2D barcodes in SSRS reports.
Barcode Generator for Reporting Services - 2D Barcodes
||QR Code: 2D barcode symbology QR Code is originally developed by Denso Wave in 1994 to track vehicles during manufacturing. In recent years, QR Code has become common in consumer advertising and packaging, because it is capable of encoding URL, and could be read by smartphones within one second.
QR Code .NET Barcode Generator DLL provides SSRS (CRI) report developers with an easy-to-use solution to create QR Code. The generated QR Code is compatible with the latest barcode standards - ISO / IEC 18004:2006.
||Data Matrix: Data Matrix is a 2D barcode symbology widely used in a variety of industries including electronics, semiconductor, aerospace, defense, pharmaceutical, and consumer goods industries.
Data Matrix Barcode Generator Control for Reporting Service (CRI) allows you to generate dynamic Data Matrix barcode images in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports.
||PDF 417: PDF-417 is a stacked barcode used in primarily transport, identification cards, inventory management, and more applications. It is invented by Dr. Ynjiun P. Wang in 1991.
PDF-417 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services could be used by .NET developers to print PDF-417 graphic images in Reporting Services. Its PDF-417 generation capability could be embedded into SSRS reports.