UPC-A Barcode Generation in SSRS reports
- Support UPC-A & UPC-A two or five digit add-on easily Generation in SSRS (CRI)
- Easy-to-use control & complex configurations and special barcode know-how is not required
- Fully-integrated Report Item easy to be used in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 and 2008 Reporting Services
- Maintain barcode images when RDL reports exported to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF documents
- Completely written in managed Visual C# 2005
- Create high quality UPC-A images in SQL Server Reporting Service with a Custom Report Item
- Easy to be used in VB.NET, C#, Managed C++ and Borland Delphi for .NET
- Source code & perpetual license provided in purchased version
Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Service (SSRS) provides the most advanced .NET control which is used to render barcode images into Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services reports with great ease. This UPC-A .NET Control for Reporting Service could be used as integrated Report Item control that you could drag & drop it from Toolbox onto your RDL reports. Free domo & Visual Basic and C#.NET sample codes are provided.
UPC-A SQL Server Reporting Services barcode CRI:
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- SQL Server 2005, 2008 and 2012 Reporting Services - Report Server Project (design-time and runtime support)
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010 Report Viewer Local Reports (RDLC) (runtime support)
.NET Barcode Generation DLL for SSRS - UPC-A Information
As a member in UPC / EAN family, UPC-A is a numeric only, linear barcode that widely used for tracking items. A two or five-digit Add-On Symbol may be used in specific applications to accompany an EAN-13, UPC-A, or UPC-E barcode symbol to encode detailed information.
UPC-A Barcode Generator for Reporting Services encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
.NET Barcode Control for Reporting Services - UPC-A Generation
This part specifies the requirements before using .NET control for Reporting Services:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Microsoft Visual Studio: 2005, 2008 or 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server: 2005, 2008 or 2010
- .NET Framework: 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, and advanced version
- Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Service
Create New Reporting Services Project in Visual Studio
- Start Visual Studio and choose "Business Intelligence Projects", and then choose "Report Server Project Wizard" template. In next "Connection Properties" form, select "AdventureWorks" as data source and lick "OK".
- This brings up the "Report Wizard" window for you to create the Query string. Copy "SELECT CustomerID, TerritoryID, AccountNumber FROM Sales.Customer" to the Query string input box. Then click "Next".
- Select "Tabular" as report type and click "Next".
- Employing the default setting in the following 3 popped up dialogs and click "Next" button of them: "Design the Table", "Choose the Table Style", "Choose the Deployment Location".
- Name the report "Barcode in Reporting Service 2005", click "Finish".
Create UPC-A Barcodes Using .NET Barcode Control for SSRS
- Display the toolbox of Visual Studio and navigate to "Avapose.linearbarcode.winforms.dll", then add it as item on it.
- Now you could find the barcode item "LinearWinControl" on toolbox.
- Add a column titled with "Barcode" to show the barcode images, then drag and drop the "LinearWinControl" to the "Barcode" column on your report.
- Go to "Properties" window and change property "BarcodeData" to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value"
- Click "Preview" tab to view the generated report.
Related UPC-A Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following UPC-A barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: