Code 25 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services
- Generate Code 25 barcode images on SSRS reports as an integrated control
- Data binding support binds to database fields in SQL Server by using the barcode creation control
- Barcode creator DLLs for SSRS are 100% managed code created in C#.NET
- Generate custom Code 25 barcode in size as requirements for Reporting Services reports
- Draw dynamic Code 25 in graphics objects as well as in image files
- Export Code 25 barcode on SSRS reports in image formats like gif, png, bmp, and jpeg
- Easily adjust the Code 25 barcode width and height, margins, white space and etc.
- Royalty-free licenses are available for developers for distribution
- Offer free technical support and free update after purchasing the product
The SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) Barcode Generation Control is able to add Code 25 generation function into Reporting Services reports in SQL Server. This SSRS barcode generator uses a DLL assembly for creating Code 25 barcodes in SSRS reports, which can be used as an integrated control in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
Code 25 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services supports:
- Microsoft Windows 2000 and above versions with .NET 2.0 onwards
- Visual Studio 2005, 2008 and 2010
- Microsoft Reporting Services with SQL Server 2005/ 2008/2008 R2/2012 Reporting Services
Code 25 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services - Code 25 Information
Code 25, known as Standard 2 of 5, Industrial 2 of 5, is a low-density numeric symbology and has been used primarily in the photofinishing, warehouse sorting industries.
Code 25 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services encodes:
- 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Code 25 Barcode Generator for Reporting Services - Code 25 Generation
Before generating Code 25 in .NET, you need to install:
- Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000 or higher
- .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 4.0 or above
- Microsoft SQL Services 2005/2008/2012 with Reporting Services Wizard
- Avapose.Barcode for Reporting Services
Creating a Reporting Services in .NET
- Open your Visual Studio and create a new project with the Reporting Services template in "Business Intelligence Projects";
- When the Report Wizard dialog box appears, select data Source, create Query String, and click "Next";
- Select "Tabular", then click "Next";
- Design the table accordingly;
- Name the report accordingly, and click "Finish";
Add Code 25 Barcode Generator to the Report Item Toolbox
- Right-click "Report Items";
- Select "Choose Items"
- Browse to find the Reporting Service CRI, then add it to your Report Item Toolbox;
- Click "OK";
Add a Barcode Column to Report
- Select an existing column in the report;
- Right-click it, and select "Insert Column to the Right";
- Name the created column as "Barcode";
- Select the cell in the column, then drag the barcode generator from the Report Item Toolbox to the Column "Barcode";
- Expand the cell to fix the size of the barcode;
Define the Data of the Barcode
- Activate the Properties Window on the right;
- Change the BarcodeData property to "=Fields!AccountNumber.Value" to set the barcode properties.
- Finally, click preview to see the entire report.
Related Code 2 of 5 Barcode Integration & Generation Information
The following Code 2 of 5 barcode integration and creation information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: