Code 39 Barcode Generation on Excel
Seamlessly integrated into Microsoft Office Excel 2007 and 2010
- Generate single Code 39 barcode and Code 39 lists in Excel
- Compatible with all commonly used Windows operating systems
- Text options including check digit and start and stop characters are adjustable
- No programming skill and barcode knowledge are required
- Easy to generate Code 39 list on Excel spreadsheet
- Flexible barcode sizing options are provided for Code 39 with multiple choices
- Inter-character gap and wide to narrow bar ratio options are customizable
Excel Code 39 Add-In provides easy Code 39 creation on Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. Special barcode features like "I" (the space between characters), "Wide to narrow bar ratio", "Show star stop (*)" are considered in this add-in. Users may feel easy during the procedure of Code 39 generation with Code 39 Add-In for Excel.
Code 39 Add-In for Excel - Code 39 Information
Code 39, also called "Code 3/9", "code 3 of 9", "USS Code 39", "Alpha 39" and "USD-3", is a variable-length, discrete, alpha-numeric barcode symbology. It is still widely used, especially in non-retail environments.
Code 39 Valid Encoding Characters:
- Numeric characters: 0 - 9
- Special characters: - (Dash), $ (Dollar), % (Percentage), (Space), . (Point), / (Slash), + (Plus)
- Uppercase letters: A - Z
Code 39 Extension Valid Encoding Data:
Code 39 Add-In for Excel - Code 39 Generation
For using and implementing Code 39 Add-In for Excel, please install:
- Microsoft Office 2007 PIA
- .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
- Windows Installer 3.1
- VSTO 3.0 Runtime SP1
- Avapose.Barcode for Excel
Generate a Single Code 39 on Excel
- Open an Excel spreadsheet and click "Create Barcode" under "Add-Ins" tab to activate Excel Barcode Add-In. Thus, a barcode setting panel named "Create Barcode" pops up immediately;
- Select a certain cell and choose "CODE 39" in the "barcode type" list pull-down list (if data to be encoded consists of lowercase letters, "CODE 39 EX" is required);
- Enter data with your need in the "data" box, like "123-456";
- Customize the properties that you need like "I", "Show start and stop *", "Wide to narrow bar ratio", "Top margin", etc;
- Click "Generate" to output the target Code 39 on the chosen cell of Excel.
If there is some requirement to customize the generated Code 39, please select it and adjust the properties that are required on the setting panel. After that, click "Update". Alternatively, you can delete the barcode by clicking "Delete" button and generate a new one.
Create a Code 39 List on Excel
- Open the Excel Barcode Add-In;
- Select a list of cells with data and choose "CODE 39" in the "barcode type" pull-down list;
- Customize the parameters that you need "I", "Show start and stop (*)", "Wide to narrow bar ratio", "Top margin", etc;
- Click "Generate" and a list of Code 39 barcodes display on Excel as required.
Link a Code 39 to a Certain Cell on Excel
- Select the generated Code 39 and click "link to cell";
- Select the target cell with data;
- Click "Update" where "link to cell" button is located;
- The generated Code 39 is dynamically linked to the target cell.
Related Code 39 Products & Information
The following Code 39 products and Code 39 barcode creating information links relate to this product that may be of interest to you: